Emergencies and After Hours
- In an extreme emergency patients are advised to call 911 or go to the nearest acute care hospital.
- The Innis Community Health System has an on call after hours answering service.
- Dial the regular number 225 -492-3775 and ask the operator to assist you should you ned to speak to the Administrator on call.
- Patients needing after hours services may use the physician on call service with the Pointe Coupee General Hospital.
- All other calls are directed to call back during regular operating business hours.